Often times we let anger take control of our emotions. We say things we do not mean, and often hurt some one we care for. I would have to say this has happened many times to me. For example, I was talking to my sister a couple of years ago and she was asking me how to open something on the computer. I was really busy and told her to wait, and I would help when I could. Of course she kept asking, and asking so finally I yelled at her and said some things I should not have said that really hurt her feelings. I did feel bad after the incident, and apologized. Now as I look back I regret letting my anger control my actions.-Demion Creel
A lot of times as people we react when we start to get extremely frustrated. I know when I'm driving and people pull out in front of me or they just can not drive it really bothers me and I just want to blow my horn at them. At times like these i know i shouldn't get as mad as i do, but it is just a reaction and i can not help it. Normally when this happens its an older person and then i start to feel bad, and wished i would not have reacted the way that i did.
A time when i acted off emotion was when I got into a car accident trying to park at Target. I hit a parked car and my instant emotion was fear. I did not know what to do because I never got into an accident before. I got out to look at the damage, my moms car had a few scratches and the other car had a dent with some paint chipped off. I then got back into the car and called my bestfriend who told me I should just leave, so i drove home. Once I got home I called my dad and told him everything, he began to yell at me and told me to meet him at Target. When I got there my dad, the man i had hit, and the police officer was there waiting for me. The police explained to me that I should never leave the scene. About 10 minutes later he handed me two tickets, one for hit and run and the other for hitting the car. I could not do anything but let my tears flow. --Terrence Williams
The choice I made to buy a new car last year on my sixteenth birthday was out of excitement. The thought of being able to get a really nice car was never an option until the day me and my mother went to look for one. I was shocked at what I was actually able to get, and I didn't hold back. I was not thinking of how difficult it would be to make such a large car payment or how big of a pain it would be. With gas so high, and other things costing so much, there is no way for me to pay my car payment with my minimum wage pay. Now the reality of it all has set in, and I have to make a change. The car I was so thrilled to get, now has to be traded in for something not close to as great.
one time i really wanted this guinie pig so me and my dad went and bought him. my dad had told me to get a younger one but that one was so pretty so i bought him.Later that week the guinie pig died i dont know why i think of old age.The whole point is we should go with our better instincts and even though what we want is so pretty or wonderful we should get wat we know is logically best. In the end all it brought me was sadness. --sara webb
A time when I let my emotions take over my actions is when one of my closest friends always acted like she never had time to talk to me after I moved away. I figured she had found another best friend and I didn't mean as much to her as I did before. I stopped calling and texting her for a while thinking that would do something about the situation. She finally asked me why she haven't heard from me in a while and it was hard to admit the way I felt. When I found out the reason for why I wasn't hearing from her, I felt really bad for my actions. I shoud not of did what I did and jumped to conclusions about the whole situation! --Audrina Lynch
When I acted on my emotions it was when I was driving and a car wouldn't move at the stoplight when it was green. It had been 20 seconds and he still had not move yet. I was getting really irritated so I had honk the horn at him. It had been that the lady was on facebook with her cell phone, so she wasn't paying attention. When people do not drive right that is when I act the most on my emotions. I don't really like using my horn, but when I have to I do. When I am driving is when I get the most frustrated. --Beth Raineri
Everyone lets their emotions get the best of them some time or another.One instance I can think of is when I went to my ex boyfriends prom last year.I was so excited to go I did not secound guess myself on anything I was doing.Never did it cross my mind Ihat I was going to a prom were i knew NO ONE but him and his cousin.Needless to say I did not have the funniest time.You never really think about it but half the fun of actually going to prom is seeing the people you know all dressed up and having fun.Of course that night I once again let my emotions get to me and got pretty upset.Thus the relationship ended.:)
Blog responses should be at least 7-10 sentences in length and exhibit well-developed ideas. This is a professional blog; use correct grammar and appropriate language.
Often times we let anger take control of our emotions. We say things we do not mean, and often hurt some one we care for. I would have to say this has happened many times to me. For example, I was talking to my sister a couple of years ago and she was asking me how to open something on the computer. I was really busy and told her to wait, and I would help when I could. Of course she kept asking, and asking so finally I yelled at her and said some things I should not have said that really hurt her feelings. I did feel bad after the incident, and apologized. Now as I look back I regret letting my anger control my actions.-Demion Creel
ReplyDeleteHannah Ellis
ReplyDeleteA lot of times as people we react when we start to get extremely frustrated. I know when I'm driving and people pull out in front of me or they just can not drive it really bothers me and I just want to blow my horn at them. At times like these i know i shouldn't get as mad as i do, but it is just a reaction and i can not help it. Normally when this happens its an older person and then i start to feel bad, and wished i would not have reacted the way that i did.
A time when i acted off emotion was when I got into a car accident trying to park at Target. I hit a parked car and my instant emotion was fear. I did not know what to do because I never got into an accident before. I got out to look at the damage, my moms car had a few scratches and the other car had a dent with some paint chipped off. I then got back into the car and called my bestfriend who told me I should just leave, so i drove home. Once I got home I called my dad and told him everything, he began to yell at me and told me to meet him at Target. When I got there my dad, the man i had hit, and the police officer was there waiting for me. The police explained to me that I should never leave the scene. About 10 minutes later he handed me two tickets, one for hit and run and the other for hitting the car. I could not do anything but let my tears flow. --Terrence Williams
ReplyDeleteThe choice I made to buy a new car last year on my sixteenth birthday was out of excitement. The thought of being able to get a really nice car was never an option until the day me and my mother went to look for one. I was shocked at what I was actually able to get, and I didn't hold back. I was not thinking of how difficult it would be to make such a large car payment or how big of a pain it would be. With gas so high, and other things costing so much, there is no way for me to pay my car payment with my minimum wage pay. Now the reality of it all has set in, and I have to make a change. The car I was so thrilled to get, now has to be traded in for something not close to as great.
ReplyDelete--Alaina Moore
one time i really wanted this guinie pig so me and my dad went and bought him. my dad had told me to get a younger one but that one was so pretty so i bought him.Later that week the guinie pig died i dont know why i think of old age.The whole point is we should go with our better instincts and even though what we want is so pretty or wonderful we should get wat we know is logically best. In the end all it brought me was sadness. --sara webb
ReplyDeleteA time when I let my emotions take over my actions is when one of my closest friends always acted like she never had time to talk to me after I moved away. I figured she had found another best friend and I didn't mean as much to her as I did before. I stopped calling and texting her for a while thinking that would do something about the situation. She finally asked me why she haven't heard from me in a while and it was hard to admit the way I felt. When I found out the reason for why I wasn't hearing from her, I felt really bad for my actions. I shoud not of did what I did and jumped to conclusions about the whole situation!
ReplyDelete--Audrina Lynch
When I acted on my emotions it was when I was driving and a car wouldn't move at the stoplight when it was green. It had been 20 seconds and he still had not move yet. I was getting really irritated so I had honk the horn at him. It had been that the lady was on facebook with her cell phone, so she wasn't paying attention. When people do not drive right that is when I act the most on my emotions. I don't really like using my horn, but when I have to I do. When I am driving is when I get the most frustrated. --Beth Raineri
ReplyDeleteEveryone lets their emotions get the best of them some time or another.One instance I can think of is when I went to my ex boyfriends prom last year.I was so excited to go I did not secound guess myself on anything I was doing.Never did it cross my mind Ihat I was going to a prom were i knew NO ONE but him and his cousin.Needless to say I did not have the funniest time.You never really think about it but half the fun of actually going to prom is seeing the people you know all dressed up and having fun.Of course that night I once again let my emotions get to me and got pretty upset.Thus the relationship ended.:)
ReplyDeleteFor the best.
--Alisha Parker